Secondary school moves to new location and needs a safe and high-performance total package for internet via fiber optic, firewall, WiFi, device and application management.
- 58 APs via Linux controller as well as 4 PoE+ switches of 48 ports (interconnected via fiber).
- Barracuda F-600 firewall.
- Microsoft 365 Education : Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
Main benefits :
- APs : Performing and stable system in-house without recurring costs.
- Firewall in combination with RADIUS server so that visitors, teachers and students automatically end up in a separate VLAN.
- Firewall can check up to 4,000 connections simultaneously, ensuring that sensitive websites are blocked and that speed is adjusted according to the user.
- Firewall allows for failover between different providers.
- Students and teachers are synced from Smartschool to the local AD and it automatically uploads everything via AD Connect to Microsoft 365. Password write back is also possible. Everything has to be kept up-to-date in one place. In this way errors are avoided and the IT help desk is unburdened.
- The laptops are managed via Microsoft Endpoint Manager and the correct software per class (group) is automatically rolled out.
- CDM ICT not only performs the rollout, but also follows up everything afterwards.
- CDM ICT offers Intune and Firewall training for ICT helpdesk
- Total package
> 1 partner and point of contact to realize and follow up everything
> own management
> safe, efficient and stable